- December 20
- Last day to pay full tax payments or first one-half tax payments without late charge and interest on the first half.
- January 1
- First day to apply for Homeowner’s Exemption or Circuit Breaker Benefits
- April 15
- Last day to apply for Homeowner’s Exemption or Circuit Breaker Benefits.
- Fourth Monday of June
- Deadline for appealing Assessment Values.
- June 20
- Last day to pay second one-half tax payments without a late charge and interest, calculated from January 1.
**2nd half Property Tax payments are due June 20, 2010.**
We will be accepting payments in our office through Monday, June 21. If mailing payments, June 21 postmarks will be accepted. Please remember to have your payment stubs with your payment if at all possible.
Tax Collector’s Office extended hours on June 18th and June 21st.
The Idaho County Tax Collector’s Office will be open from 8 am to 6 pm on June 18th and June 21st to accommodate tax payers.