- How can I get a Concealed Weapons Permit?
- Come to the Idaho County Sheriff’s Office and fill out the appropriate forms and show identification and if initial application, be fingerprinted. Your application will then be sent to the state for a background check.
- How much does it cost?
- Initial Application fee (first): $60.00
- Enhanced Application Fee: $60.00
- Renewal Application Fee: $38.00
Permits may not be renewed more than 90 days before their expiration date.
If your permit has expired but less than 90 days, there is an additional $10.00 late fee.
If your permit has been expired more than 90 days, you must start the initial process again.