- What are the visiting hours at the jail?
- Wednesdays and Fridays 1pm to 4pm
Saturdays 3pm to 6pm
Inmate must be in the custody of Idaho County for 5 days before they will be allowed visits.
- Can I call and talk to an inmate?
- No, inmates can either call out collect or have access to purchase phone cards from the jail. Outside phone cards are not accepted.
- Can I bring personal hygiene items like shampoo to an inmate?
- No, inmates are provide with all necessary hygiene items.
- Are the inmates allowed to have tobacco?
- How do I mail something to an inmate?
- Mail should be addressed to the inmate care of the Idaho County Jail,
320 West Main Street, Grangeville, ID 83530.
- What are the rules for inmate mail?
- All correspondence must show the full name and address of both the sender and the recipient on the envelope.
Correspondence not showing both addresses will not be given to the inmate.
All correspondence must be in English, unless the writer’s primary language is not English.
Inmates will NOT be allowed to receive the following items:
- Polaroid photos
- Photos larger than 5×7
- Stickers in or on envelopes
- Tape in or on envelopes
- Pornographic materials
- Publications describing the making of weapons, bombs, explosives, drugs or alcohol
- Publications related to gang activities or involvement
- Coded messages – Sending or receiving
- Cards larger than 8×10
- Gang related items i.e. drawings, photos, photocopies, etc.
- Laminated cards
- Books, Magazines, Newspapers Etc.
- Can I bond someone out using a credit or debit card?
- Yes, visit www.citepayusa.com